Hjólið er hlaðið nýjungum og helsta er að nú kemur það með counter-balancer til þess að minnka víbring og auka kraft. Nýtt mjórra stell, lengri afturgaffall, nýtt afturstell, nýtt loftbox, endurbætt framfjöðrun og demdemparaklemmur. Endurbætt kæling og lega kælislanga, stærri bensíntankur. Breiðara stýri, stærri fótstig, nýr bremsupedali, þynnra sæti, nýr hraðamælir, ljós og handahlífar ofl.
Vatnskælt 2-stroke eins strokka.
Compression ratio 11,9:1
Bore x stroke 72 x 72 mm
Kúbík 293,1 cm³
Keihin PWK 36 blöndungur
Digital AC Kokusan kveikja
Rafstart, 6- gírar
L x W x H 2,172 x 815 x 1,270 mm
Lengd á milli hjóla 1,482 mm
Hæ frá jörð 320 mm.
Bensíntankur 9,5 lítrar
Sætishæð 930 mm
Heildarþyngd 103,5 kg
RR 2T 250/300 MY 2021
After two months without off-road riding, the Red World Champions of Enduro are back with a new Model Year.
The Italian bike designed and assembled entirely at Betamotor’s Rignano sull’Arno premises, brings in the new 2021 RR Range with numerous evolutions of the new generation model launched in 2020. In 2019, the world-renowned duo Steve Holcombe and Brad Freeman achieved a double world victory unprecedented for Beta. Holcombe became E3 World Champion, while Freeman achieved the same result for the prestigious Enduro GP.
In addition to the tests performed incompetition fields, the huge success of the RRs among enthusiasts all over the world has enabled Betamotor technicians to further test, develop, and improve the RR’s, resulting in a 2021 bike that is a mix of high quality, technological innovation, and riding pleasure.
This relentless quest for success which has been built on top level competitions, exhausting tests of Beta’s research and development team, and feedbacks from enthusiasts have made it possible to fine-tune and apply numerous improvements on the new RR’s. A more aggressive look and an all-red colouration are the icing on the cake for this Model Year-with the Beta logo in centre stage on the radiator shrouds.
The RR 250cc is ideal for those looking for a gentler 2-stroke bike with slightly less power and torque than top-of-the-range models to ensure excellent handling.
The RR 300cc 2-stroke bike is made for those who appreciate a big engine with significant torque at any speed. Suitable for those who favor long gearing.
NEW UPDATES LIST:
- Updated chassis in the steering headarea and in the reinforcedplates for improved feel and durability. The accessories supplied have been modified to provide better protection against wear.
- Improved rear subframe, more robust and durable.
- New side-panel mounting, for easier installation.
- Updated tank cover cap for improved mounting.
- Renewed seat improved on both the base plateand the foam –now providing better support fora more comfortable ride.
- Optimization of the air filter box for improved waterproofing; new mounting in the filter inspection side panel for a more practical use.
- New electrical system, with improved charging efficiency.
- Upgrade of numerous internal components of the ZF fork, to further improve fluidity and reliability.
- New shock absorber setting to increase traction.
- Updated speedometer giving better reliability and precision.
- New bright red colouring and graphics.