Vatnskælt 2-stroke eins strokka.
Compression ratio 13,5:1
Bore x stroke 72 x 72 mm
Kúbík 249 cm³
Keihin PWK 36 blöndungur
Digital AC Kokusan kveikja
Rafstart, 6- gírar
L x W x H 2,157 x 802 x 1,245 mm
Lengd á milli hjóla 1,467 mm
Hæ frá jörð 320 mm.
Bensíntankur 8,8 lítrar
Sætishæð 910 mm
Heildarþyngd 99 kg. (Dry weight)
Nánari upplýsingar hjá sölumönnum.
Ath verð er háð gengi hverju sinni.
XTRAINER 300 MY 2023
Beta launches Xtrainer MY2023!
After early success for the model, Beta now completely updates its Xtrainer in both form and function, further expanding the field of use of the most versatile bike “Made in Rignano sull’Arno”.
Xtrainer is a bike that offers a simply unique package of technical features, performance, ergonomics and design. The restyling of the 2023 model has been injected with a dose of elegance and grace, for a bike that is anything but ordinary: in fact, it is eXTRaordinary.
Thanks to unique characteristics such as a smooth power delivery that offers great rideability, the new Xtrainerresponds perfectly to the needs of all riders who seek a high-performance bike that is, above all, easy and usable, allowing the rider to easily deal with any situation. Inspired by the world of trials riding, Xtrainer can adapt to a range of riding conditions with ease. Whether you are an amateur looking for your first bike, a skilled enduro rider seeking a less tiring and challenging bike, or an expert rider who wants an extreme enduro companion, Xtrainer is the ideal solution. The bike’s usability in every situation allows the rider to focus only on the riding and enjoy the world of off-roading how it was meant to be.
With a lower seat height compared to a full-size Enduro bike, along with a narrow mid-section, quality suspension and a brake package designed for ease-of-use, the Xtrainer will put a smile on the face of all riders. The torque provided from either the 250 or 300 two stroke engines provide more confidence to riders of all skill level, with a unique performance that is suitable for tight and technical trails. A recipe made up of simple ingredients, which are skilfully blended to give rise to an eXTRaordinary result.
The elements in this perfect recipe can be summarised as follows:
- Lighter weight: just 99 kg, for a bike that is extremely agile and intuitive, even for novices;
- Seat height: reduced by 20mm compared to the RR range, provides more confidence and safety in technical riding conditions;y
- Brakes: Nissin, with discs measuring 260mm at the front and 240mm at the rear;
- Fork and Single Shock: R16V with 43mm fork tubes at the front and progressive linkage at the rear. The suspension can be adjusted based on the riding conditions, including adjustable spring pre-load and rebound for the fork, while the shock is adjustable in terms of its spring pre-load, compression and rebound;
- Power Delivery: docile and linear, for greater riding ease;
- Beta Progressive Valve: the Beta Progressive exhaust valve can be externally adjusted by the rider to adjust the overall power delivery of the engine;
- Map switch device with handlebar button: two positions to adjust the engine power delivery to the type of conditions (Wet or Dry);
- Oil Injection: located beneath the seat (which is easily opened at the touch of a button), it does away with the need for the oil-fuel premix;
- Soft tyres: their soft compound and aggressive design provide grip in most conditions. Combined with a stiffer sidewall, these tyres provide additional ease of riding over the toughest terrain;
- Cooling fan: although the liquid cooled two-stroke engine offers good cooling, a fan is mounted as standard equipment on the Xtrainer, to ensure the engine always maintains the ideal running temperature, even on slower trails;
- Electric starter: precise and reliable, essential when restarting the bike in tricky situations;
- Engine and clutch: derived from the RR, power delivery is designed to suit the characteristics of the Xtrainer. Diaphragm clutch has three settings for adjustment of lever pull and progressiveness.
Other features found exclusively on the New Xtrainer My2023:
- Rear sub-frame: the new rear subframe is now similar in design to the RR model and offers updated side panels that keep the bike narrow while enhancing the look at the same time;
- Intake system: the redesigned rear subframe has allowed for a new air filter box which allows an increase in air flow to the engine to improve the overall throttle response. Work on the filter box has had a bearing on delivery, increasing the generosity of the engine at low rpm (torque) while reducing intake noise, thus heightening the level of riding comfort;
- Battery: the battery is now lithium, lighter and more high-performance than its predecessor;
- Fuel Tank: the fuel tank size has been increased to 8.8 litres without sacrificing the width of the bike. Now in a translucent colour so the fuel level can be easily monitored;
- Plastics: the new tank is flanked by new tank panels, which are perfectly integrated into the overall new design. Innovative, simple, modern and refined, the Xtrainer’s looks, while showing off the frame design, offers the rider a distinctive look like no other Enduro model on the market;
- Graphics: the design of the bike is enhanced with new graphics that are similar to those on the RR models providing the characteristic Beta red in its dominant fashion.