Beltabúnaður fyrir fjórhjól.
ATH. festibúnaður er seldur sér.
To install tracks on your ATV, you need:
- Choose your WS4 Track kit
Step 2 (Select the proper track adapter depending on your ATV model)
- You may refer to the chart shown in the photos.
- You may browse the website using the Search “by vehicle” search tool.
The WS4 is the logical continuation of our “Commander” series, with reduced driving effort, decreased vibration and same traction capability as always for the best performance in all 4 seasons. Of course, the same sturdiness is maintained through a 2.5” tubular frame and an overall lightweight necessary to surf on snow.
Why limit yourself when you could drive a WS4 “Commander”!
- 15” (381 mm) sprocket built for all season use
- Aggressive track profile
- HD tensioner: Quick & easy to use
- Pronounced attack angle helps to clear obstacles
- Wheels contact patch coated with rubber: Prevents ice from sticking
- System without slider shoe for all season performance
- Three wheels on the ground for less steering effort
- Wheels with two cap-protected ball bearings : low and easy maintenance
- Triangulated frame composed of robust 2.5” (64 mm) steel tubing
- Width: 292 mm / 11.5” front, 330.2 mm / 13” rear
- Length: 2460 mm / 97” front, 2540 mm / 100” rear
- Weight: (without mount kit) 72 lb. / 32 kg front, 75 lb. / 34 kg rear
- Frame material: Steel
- Lug height: 25 mm / 1.00” front, 32 mm / 1.25” rear
- Drive type: Internal
- Flotation surface: 1.32 m² / 2045 in² total = 0.61 m² / 945 in² front & 0.71 m² / 1100 in² rear
- Ground clearance: Increase of 125 mm / 5”
- Speed loss: 35%
- Initial installation time: 1,5 hrs.
- Subsequent installation time: 30 minutes
- Applications: ATV only
- Snow: Deep, Moderate, Path and Springtime
- Off Snow: Marshland, Mud, Sand, Dirt road and Gravel
NOTES for the DPS module :
The DPS module gives you the real speed of your vehicule while driving. Here are the codes to be used depending on the vehicule you own:
- Outlander G1 (Since 2012) = 715 000 969
- Outlander G2 (2013 and up) = 715 001 202
- Outlander L = 715 001 202
- Renegade G2 (2012 and up) = 715 001 202<iframe width=“480″ height=“360″ src=“https://www.youtube.com/embed/IwpjAcWbIUo“ frameborder=“0″ allow=“accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture“ allowfullscreen></iframe>